Home » » I Vice Ganda Mo ko sa Araneta Full Video

I Vice Ganda Mo ko sa Araneta Full Video


ABS -CBN presents I-Vice Ganda Mo Ko sa Araneta. Award-winning actor/comedian Vice Ganda 3rd major concert at the Araneta Coliseum  The event will feature famous celebrities such as AiAi de Las Alas, Daniel Padilla, Regine Velasquez, Enrique Gil, Paolo Avelino, Dawn Zuleta, G-Force and more surprise guests. "I-Vice Ganda Mo Ko sa Araneta" concert is directed by Bobet Vidanes with musical director by Marvin Querido.

I-Vice Ganda Mo Ko - Part 1

I-Vice Ganda Mo Ko - Part 2


I-Vice Ganda Mo Ko - Part 3

I-Vice Ganda Mo Ko - Part 4

1 comments:

  1. watch pinoy tv show replays here CLICK HERE

    or download our android application here Philipine TV Replays android app

    or download our apple application here Philipine TV Replays ios app

    HOW TO INSTALL PHILIPPINES TV ON IPHONE AND IPOD TOUCH? CLICK HERE

    or visit Android and Apple APPS

    LIKE US : Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Watch What's Hot

Blogroll

Random post

Follow Us by Email

Popular Posts

Watch What's Hot. Powered by Blogger.